CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What a week!

It is that time of the year when everything is going on. We are on the go constantly. We started our week off Sunday night at Al and Brooke Burn's house with an ice cream party. Chris and I had so much fun and can't wait to get together again. Lillian stayed with Paw Paw and Maw Maw and of course had a fabulous time with them. Then on Monday it was back to work for me but Chris got another day off because of another weather make-up day for the city. I think Monday was the only day that I actually got to come home after work and do some things around the house. Tuesday I met Momma after work at Kmart to get some plants for the flower bed and then went to get something to eat and then to Robin's for a party. Of course, Wednesday night was church and then Thursday we were off to a birthday party. Dylan and Kaylee Carter had their 2nd birthday with a big slide and moon bounce. Lillian didn't know what to think about everything. Normally she is not shy by any means but for some reason she just would not get down. I had to keep asking her to go and jump like Anna Beth. Finally she gave in and liked it! I had my niece Anna with me so that she could take Lillian up and down the slide. Little did she know that she would be taking a lot of the kids up and down the slide. See, I knew that I couldn't go up that slide myself so I brought along my helper. Anyway, we had a super time. Thanks Dana for inviting us! Here are some pics from the party.

Lillian feeling a little brave going down by herself!

Check out her pigtails, her jewelry, and of course Mommy's shoes!


She's got the pose!


Friday night we headed out in the terrible rain to Lowe's, Cracker Barrel, and to Publix for some groceries. Saturday, Marla and I headed out for Toy R Us to get Lillian's play set (her early birthday and Christmas present). I hope that Chris will be able to get it up by the weekend. We dropped Lillian off at Uncle Guinn and Aunt Tammy's house on the way to Huntsville. She had a ball with them and when I arrived to get her she was asleep with Laura Leigh. She had been asleep for 2 hours but fell asleep again on the way home. She was really tired. Then Chan and Marla came over for supper. We tried out our new grill and had some great grilled shrimp! I believe that I could have eaten the whole thing of shrimp because it was so good! Needless to say our week was jammed pack with things to do. I hope next week is a little calmer.

1 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, you guys are busy! I can't keep up just reading about it.