CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 30, 2009

Summer is here!!

School is out and my summer has just begun!! Lillian and Anna went with me to work to do some much needed cleaning. Still awaiting official word on which school and grade level. I will continue to keep you posted. Enjoy the pics!!

Lillian is cleaning Mrs. Renee's board and looks like she is doing a great job!

Check out her cleaning shoes!! She must be a future June Cleaver!! Nothing like cleaning in style.

Your mother must be a teacher if you have ten timers around your neck!!


Well, the play set is finally up and Chris only lacks one thing, the chalkboard. Lillian loves it!! She can't wait to get home to play on it. She said to us that she just loves her swings and her slide. Hope she will get plenty of use out of it.


Thanks Daddy for putting Lillian's play set together!


1 comments:

Alicia said...

Well my kids can't wait to play on Lillian's swingset! Every time we pull up at church they talk about it & Kynsley asks "That's not my swingset?" Lillian will love it! I know Chris is exhausted from putting it together. Those things are unreal how complicated they are!