CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Feeling Better!

On Sunday afternoon Lillian started running a fever and ran one through Tuesday. On Monday night her fever had reached 103.9 (sometimes they say to add a degree if you are taking it orally but 103.9 looked a whole lot better than 104.9) and we just about went crazy. I quickly put her in the tub and it slowly came down. She has ran fever before around 102 but never this high. So I took her to the doctor and they swabbed her throat and she has strep. At least it was not the swine flu. Today she was able to go back to Mrs. Sam's and get back on a schedule. We are doing a great job with big girl panties. She takes a nap in them but I am just not brave enough to let her wear them to bed. Here are a few pics from her bath tonight. She loves the water so much that she will drink it from the spout.


She loves to put her head under the spout now and then drinks the water from her hair. Strange I know but at least she doesn't suck the water out of her wash rag.


Lillian is showing off her bubble mustache!


Tomorrow night is Athens State's graduation where we will be watching my niece Laura Leigh graduate. I will post some pics from that later.

2 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

Love the pics. Glad that she is better.

Alicia said...

I'm so glad she's feeling better!Sounds like y'all have had a rough week! Sometimes I think having sick kids is as hard on the mommy as it is on them:)