CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Last Weekend Fun

My child loves jewelry, purses, and shoes. I have already told Chris that she is going to break us when she gets old enough to start asking for the real thing instead of the play things. Here she is showing off her all her jewelry. She mostly plays with those things so why go out and buy anything else!



Friday night we had our "Redneck Drive-In" at the Stinnett's house. We watched Madagascar 2 on the big movie screen with surround sound. Nothing like being out in your own backyard watching a movie and eating popcorn.


Aunt Rob, Lillian and me were ready for the movie!



Even Junior loves to watch movies. If you look closely you can see that Anna has her cell phone in her hand. If I didn't know it I would think it was attached to her body!

Saturday night we had Donnie, Leanne, and Katie Lee over for supper. The girls played so good together. Sorry Leanne that Lillian got Katie Lee sick! Lillian couldn't keep her mouth off of Katie Lee's drink. Here is Lillian and Katie Lee both on the tricycle.


I hope that everyone had a great week! Today Chris and I are both off and we plan to get some things done outside. We couldn't have asked for better weather! Later taters!

2 comments:

Alicia said...

I love the picture of her all dolled up! The outside movie looks like fun! We may have to steal that idea:)

Leanne Helums said...

Too cute. I would love a copy of the two of them. Hope Lillian is better. Katie Lee is getting there. :) Have a fun day off. Wish I was at home today!!