CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day!

What a busy weekend! Mother's day was great. I am so thankful to God that I have the chance to be a mommy and wouldn't trade it for nothing! Chris got me a patio swing that I have been wanting for a long time and I have a surprise that will come later from Lillian. When she gave me my card she was singing "Happy Birthday" and we had to explain to her that it wasn't my birthday but Mother's day. I think she understood a little bit because later that night she told Laura Leigh "Happy Mother's day" and we then had to explain that Laura Leigh wasn't a mother. I am sure that Lillian is totally confused now. After church we head to Mimi's to give her a gift. Then it was back for a nap that she desperately needed. After church that night my family came to our house. We ate so good and the dessert (chess squares) that Tammy made was so good! Maw Maw got to open her gifts and then we just relaxed and let Lillian entertain us with some singing. Here are a few pictures.

Mommy and Lillian


Lillian loves to entertain with singing and dancing!



The night before we tried on bathing suits to see what size she is in to get ready for Memorial day. She has a long torso so I had to let her try on last year's swimsuits that were 2T. Can you believe that she is in a 3T when it comes to bathing suits!! She still wears 18 months clothes!! Anyway I bought her a new one and she wants to wear it all the time. She even asked if she could wear it to church so we had to explain to her that we don't wear stuff like that to church.
Here she is sporting in one of her new swimsuits!


She is ready for the pool with her flip flops too!


2 comments:

Erica said...

Sounds like a great Mother's Day weekend!

Alicia said...

She is hilarious. Sounds like she may be destined for Broadway!!