CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We started out with Thanksgiving at my mom's on Thanksgiving night. Of course we had a fantastic meal!! I just had to get Lillian and Abby these shirts because it fits them just right! We are thankful for both of them!!
Abby loves talking on the phone. She is constantly saying, "Hey!" and "Bye!"
Doesn't Will look cute with the yellow hairbow???
Then after the bad loss to Auburn we headed to Chris' mom's house. I did not take any pictures here because Abby had started running fever and wanted me to hold her a lot that night. And of course again we had a wonderful meal! I am so thankful that my mom and Chris's mom can cook such great food!! My rear end is where all that wonderful food is right now........I might have to be on a diet after the new year!! Next up, Christmas parade.

1 comments:

Erica said...

glad you had a good thanksgiving! I enjoy looking all your pictures! Your girls are growing so fast!