CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A little behind!!!

I know.........I know!! I haven't been blogging lately. We have been on the go so much that I am just exhausted that I just check Facebook and then head to bed. But I hope to catch up this week. Before Thanksgiving our 5th grade went on a field trip to Nashville to see Mega Mind 3D and then to see ICE. We have a lot of fun except for our bus driver. He was the lead bus and got lost three times. Luckily we were only just 30 minutes off of our schedule. Hope you enjoy the pics!!




This is where the ice slides are located!! Fun!!


It is so amazing of how they can shape the ice and then put the colors into it. Hope to have more postings later!!

1 comments:

Alicia said...

I've never been to the Ice thing before but I am a claymation FREAK so now that I see the Santa Claus is Coming to Town theme I'm really itching to go!Is it worth bearing the cold?