CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Eve at Paw Paw and Maw Maw's House

We headed to my mom's on Christmas Eve night for a wonderful supper and lots of presents. My girls got too much!! I am really going to have to clean out rooms just to put the new toys!!

Family pic (Abby's smile is so funny!)
Abby is really not wanting to smile here.
It's hard waiting!!
Abby really got in to tearing the paper and was pretty quick with it.
She loves it!!!
For those of you that really know my dad, he watches FOX news channel almost 24/7. He got an American mug and he got a book that was signed by Bill Oreilly. I bet he has read that book from cover to cover already!!
I gave momma Lillian's hand and footprints when she was little so I needed to do Abby's. I think Abby's hands and feet turned out really good.
Posing with her Barbie styling head
When we got home we needed to make some cookies for Santa. We left him chocolate chip cookies with chocolate filling. I think they were a hit!
We have been discussing moving the girls into one room. Well, the time has come. We don't have a bed frame yet or the full size mattress. So we have been putting both baby mattresses in the floor and so far they have been great together. This is the first night that we did this...........some sacked out little girls. Lillian even wanted her door shut so that Santa could come and they wouldn't hear him.
Hope to have Christmas morning coming up soon!!

1 comments:

Toyin O. said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, nice pictures.