CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 25, 2010

A Snow White Party!!

Last Saturday Lillian had a Snow White Party at Laney's Salon. My niece Lane usually has princess parties that she does but I only used her room since I am family. It looked like all the girls had fun. Thanks for the great gifts!!
Mrs. Sam who is Lillian and Abby's babysitter made the cake. Of course, it looked good and it tasted soooo good!!
The Birthday Girl...........Princess Lillian!
I had a little cottage set up that you could color. Check out Abby!! She was trying to be as big as her sister and all her friends. I wish that I had taken a picture of Abby's clothes. She had markers everywhere on her clothes. Good thing that they were washable markers. Everything came out of her clothes thank goodness!!
Princess Katie Lee
Princess Huntley
Princess Kynsley
Princess Madigyn
Princess Anna Beth
Present Time!!
Since we took her to Disney on Ice, we got her just a little something else. She absolutely loved it!! This had so much fun things in it to do. I wish that they had things like this when I was growing up!!
Then on Monday night, we had the family over for chili, cake, and ice cream.

The Moss Clan
More presents!
Laura Leigh made Lillian this tutu and did a great job!!
Sweet Allie
A Princess Bicycle!!
Hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays!!!

0 comments: