CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 20, 2010

Breakfast with Santa

Blue Springs Elementary had its first Breakfast with Santa this year. Lillian and Abby both enjoyed it. Last year Lillian would not sit in Santa's lap but this year she had no trouble. Abby, on the other hand, did not cry when I put her in his lap but she sure did not want to smile. This is almost like the one that I used in my Christmas cards.
We had a very pretty tree that was located in the front office that I wanted to get the girls pics in front of just in case the Santa picture didn't turn out. Lillian has this thing about raising her chin in pictures now...........why I do not know!! I had said that Abby would catch Lillian by Christmas and she got really close. Now I am thinking this summer they will be the same height!
Hoping to get caught up this week since I am off!!!!! Whooo Hoooo!!!!!!

0 comments: