CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow days!

Since I am out for our snow days, I am trying to get my house clean so that I don't have to do it on my normal day which is Saturday. When you work that seems to be the only time that you can actually get housework done. I would love to do nothing on Saturday but relax!! But in the meantime Lillian and Abby seem to be having some fun of their own. Lillian loves pushing Abby in her walker and she also loves to get in it herself. I wished that I would have gotten a picture of Lillian sitting in it. She looked so funny sitting in it. Abby seems to enjoy the ride. Abby is growing everyday. She rolls all over the floor and is now putting her knees up under her belly. It won't be long until she will be crawling. She also shakes her head "no" now especially at Lillian. She is learning quick of how to deal with her big sister. Too funny!!
Wheeeeeee!
Push me some more!
I sure do hope that the Tide rolls over the Longhorns!! Have a great day!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

That is so cute.....I'm just a few months behind you and I can tell that I'll be getting some similar pictures before long! :) Roll Tide!