CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 8, 2010

National Champions!!!!!!!!

Wow, what a game!! We traveled up the road to my sister's house to watch the game. We had other invites but we thought that we might stay close to home because of the weather. All in all it was a wonderful night!!! National Champions, snow, and no school today.........nobody could ask for a better combination!!!
Ready for the Tide to Roll!!!
I needed to make Lillian a bigger Alabama hairbow to go with her cheerleader outfit. I made it about 30 minutes before we left. What do you think???? I think I did pretty good for a double bow. Amber, thanks for showing me how to do it without having to show the ends of the ribbon. That makes it a lot easier to do!
This Alabama family wishes you a great day!!

0 comments: