CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 22, 2010

Flower Girl Dresses!!

I am so glad that I finally found the matching dresses for Lillian and Abby. Lane gave me the approval for the dresses. I looked for hours after hours looking for something that was ivory and in my price range. I feel like I got a good deal on these dresses. Also, they will wear them for Easter. I can't wait to see Lillian walking down the aisle throwing her rose petals and to see Abby being pulled in a wagon.
Precious looking!
Full length view
I am so glad that it is Friday. My kids at work have really wore me out today. I am ready for the weekend! Hope everyone has a great one!!

7 comments:

The Burns Family said...

The dresses are gorgeous! Lilly and Abby will look so beautiful!

Erica said...

Beautiful dresses! Can't wait to see some pictures of the girls wearing them!

"Allie Play" said...

Love, love, love...the dresses. So cute!!! BTW...sorry about the yard and I really had a good time last night:)

Leanne Helums said...

Love that dress. They will be so pretty in them.

Amber said...

I LOVE these dresses!!! Your girls will look so pretty in them.

Alicia said...

So pretty! They're going to be such sweet flower girls!

Leanne Helums said...

You won an award from me. Check it out at my blog.