CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 4, 2010

Gum in the Hair!!!!!!

I knew it would happen sooner or later......Lillian had gum in her hair!!! She loves to take her gum out of her mouth and play with it which she gets in trouble for doing. I was sick when she told me that her gum was stuck in her hair! The first thought that came to my head is that I would have to cut it out and it was at the top of her head. Then I called momma and asked her what to do. She gave me a few ideas but told me to get on the Internet and look for ways to get it out. I tried mousse first and it let some of the hair come loose. Then I got baby oil and soaked her head in it and it came out. Thank goodness!!! Sorry about not having any pics but I was a little distraught and the camera was the last thing on my mind. What a way to end your first day back at work!! Hope everyone has a great week!!

0 comments: