CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimming at Aunt Mia's pool!

We went swimming today at my sister's (Mia) pool. Anna was keeping Natalie and they are forbidden to swim unless an adult is there so Anna begged me to come so that they could swim. I had originally planned to spend a good day in my classroom but I divided the day up so that they could swim. I worked in my classroom this morning, picked Lillian up from mother's, met Chris for lunch, and then headed for the pool. Lillian was so excited that she couldn't wait to get there. So here is the gang ready for some pool fun!!
Lillian is getting ready to slide into the pool.
Looks like fun!
Anna took this picture and only got a little of Lillian jumping off the diving board. Actually, she didn't jump, I threw her in! Bad momma!! But she loves it and I am glad that she is not afraid of the water.
She does pretty good with the floaties and is learning how to get around. I plan to put her in swimming lessons next summer. I am trying to teach her how not to swallow the water. Here she is trying to practice by blowing the water.
All tuckered out!
I think that she will take a very long nap and maybe I might too!

1 comments:

Dana said...

Looks like a fun day! I hope you enjoyed your nap!!!