CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Shopping Trip

Well, we headed out this morning to run some errands and then onto Huntsville to do some shopping. I knew that we wouldn't be back for Lillian's nap and I hoped that she would just fall asleep in her stroller. Wrong!!! On our last stop Lillian acted so ugly and cried so loud that I actually thought they might throw us out. My mother being on the other side of the store which is really big could hear her loud and clear. I was a little embarrassed but a lady that could see Lillian pitching her fit told me that she totally knows how I am feeling. When momma found us she put Lillian in her buggy and gave her some lotion that she could put on and you would have thought that this child had never been bad. She was so quiet and I guess she knew that Maw Maw would let her do whatever she wanted to do. So we were able to finish up and head home. Guess what she did on the way home??? You're right!!! She fell asleep on the way. Oh, well ... at least she was nice for the rest of the night. When we got home Lillian wanted a snack. Since Lillian loves her playset, I thought that I would let her eat her snack on the picnic area of the playset for the first time. What fun I would have had with a playset like this one!!!
Enjoying some good ole oranges!
Recently, Lillian has started playing with her Cozy Coupe and really likes it. She even asks to go outside to play in it now. She likes to play pretend now also. Elmo has joined us for supper and she takes care of him by asking do you want something to eat or drink. She even tells her Elmo and Dora dolls goodnight and says her prayer with each of them. Lillian is becoming quite a character!
Check out the serious pose!

0 comments: