CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!!

Lillian had a full weekend! She spent the night with Aunt Rob on Friday night and went to the Stinnett cookout today for lunch. She has spent the night with Aunt Rob every July 3rd since she was 6 months old. It is becoming a yearly tradition that we hope will continue. Chris and I went to eat with Chan and Marla and then we slept until 10:00 the next morning because we don't get to do that anymore. Not that we are complaining but it is nice every now and then to be able to sleep late since Lillian is an early riser. Tonight my family celebrated with a cookout on my grandmother's land at Mt. Rozell. We had all sorts of delicious food.

Lillian thinks that she is so big because she is getting to pull General around on his leash.

I really don't know what kind of smile Lillian is showing off. I think that she was ready for the creek. I didn't go with them this time so I don't have any pictures of the creek to share. I was too tired from cleaning my house that was in desperate need of cleaning.

Do you think that Lillian was enjoying her cupcake????
Natalie thinks that Lillian has the perfect mustache!
Ready for some volleyball!
We ended the day with some fireworks from the neighbors. We also got to see some of the fireworks from the Athens High stadium from my mom's backyard. Lillian was so tired that it didn't take her two minutes to go to sleep. We hope that everyone had a safe and fun 4th of July!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like you guys had a great holiday. It is so nice that you have such a close family.

Laura Leigh said...

I'm glad that Lillibug got to lead Gin Gin on his leash.