CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Cheap Entertainment Fun!

If you haven't taken your kids to the Kiddie Carnival you should do so. It is the cheapest entertainment around that has been going on for years and years. I remember when I was a little girl and that I couldn't wait for it to open. I'm glad that is still around today so that our kids can enjoy it. Lillian rode the train for the first time last night and I think it was her favorite ride because she rode it three times. It was a little crowded but you really didn't have to wait in line very long.
Emma and William were there with their cousin riding on the train also. I couldn't get them to look at the camera.
Anna Beth was also there. Bless her heart, she would only ride the airplanes and the swings. I bet next year she will ride everything in sight.
I cannot believe that Lillian rode these. When it stopped up top, I thought she would never sit still but when I looked up she was carrying on a conversation with the little girl that was riding with her. I don't believe that she will have a hard time making friends when she starts to school.
One of my favorite rides is the roller coaster! You all know that I will ride any roller coaster around. Just think that my riding roller coasters day started right here with this very same roller coaster. So I tried to pump it up for Lillian since maybe she will be my rider in later years to come on the big coasters. Lillian was a little gun shy about this ride but as soon as it started a very big smile came across that face.
That afternoon we bought her some flip flops that light up when you walk. She loves them so much that she wore them to bed. Needless to say that I removed them from her feet before I took her to her bed. When she got up this morning they were the first thing that she put on. I can safely say that the flip flops were a great hit!
We will have more to come from Ms. Kynsley's birthday party that is tonight.

3 comments:

Leanne Helums said...

What fun! It really is the best cheap entertainment for kids!

Amber said...

I definitly don't think Lillian will have any trouble meeting new people next year. I can't imagine her being shy or timid about anything! Thanks for getting a picture of my kiddos...when they got home they were pooped, but I could tell they had a ball. The Kiddie Carnival really is awesome.

Tara said...

Everytime Lillian came around on the roller coaster her smile was so big! I think you have a rider for sure :) It was great seeing you guys at the carnival.