CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 9, 2009

Weekend Fun!

Friday was pajama day at school because of Read Across America week. This is one of my favorite days of work. Here is a picture of me styling in my "Cat in the Hat" pajamas and my coworkers Renee and Sandy styling in their pajamas as well.



Saturday was kind of a sad day for me because we had to take our cat Samson (who was a stray cat that I got from a friend) to the vet because he was sick. He really had problems if you know what I mean. He was 13 years old so he lived a very good life but he is no longer with us. Lillian thinks that he is still at the vet because he is sick. While I took Samson to the vet I took Lillian by Aunt Tammy's house to visit and play with General the dog (Laura Leigh's animal) and Grady the cat (Lane's animal). She had a ball with both of them. Aunt Tammy also took Lillian to Lane's shop for Lillian to get a trim. Lillian can't wait to stay with Aunt Tammy again.

On Sunday after church we took time out for a few pics of Lillian in her frog dress before we headed to Mimi's house.


Lillian with Daddy!

Most of the time on Sunday's after church we go and see Chris' mother which Lillian calls Mimi. This picture is of Lillian in her own school desk where she says, "I need to do my homework."
She loves to act silly around a camera now.

2 comments:

Tara said...

Sorry to hear about Samson. Is Mrs. Bass teaching with you or just a sub? Lillian is so precious I love the pics of her in her desk too cute! She will be doing homework before you know it.

Little Gifts From God said...

Sandy has been working with me for about 8 years I think. She does the Title I program just like me. She will be retiring at the end of the year. We will miss her tremendously!