CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Last Week Fun

Since it was so pretty the first part of the week Lillian got to spend some time outside playing. But first this is a picture of her on the way to Mrs. Sam's house (Lillian's babysitter) with her sunglasses on and if you notice that it is still dark outside. She thinks she has to have them every morning.

She got to spend some time in the sand pile with Paw Paw. She was pretending that she was making cornbread with the sand.

Lillian loves her tricycle and it gives me the needed exercise that I am so greatly needing. We ride around the church and up to Aunt Rob's house and to Paw Paw and Maw Maw's house. I am so out of shape that my legs were killing me the next morning.

She loves to jump!

Friday the 13th we celebrated Chan's 38th birthday. He is getting old like Chris! Marla cooked a very good home cooked meal and even a delicious cake! Here is Lillian helping Chan blow out his candles!

Full of cake and ice cream!

Saturday was our first trip to Chucky E. Cheese! It was Jake Collins' sixth birthday. Lillian didn't know what to think especially when Chucky came out. She didn't want to ride anything so I think she was still a little to young for it. But I did manage to get her on one ride to take her picture.

She loved though just jumping and dancing to the music.

Here is Jake about to blow out his candles!
Then on Saturday night when we got home from the funeral home Lillian was running fever! So much for being sick free. I will let share later what we did for spring break. See you!

1 comments:

"Allie Play" said...

I look forward to blogging. I added you to my list. I'll be keeping up.
Love-T