CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Maw Maw!

Last Friday night we celebrated my mother's birthday at my sister Robin's house. She was 71 years old. I cannot believe that my mother is that old. I pray that I have her around for many more years. Lillian loves when anybody has a birthday. So here is a picture of her singing "Happy Birthday" to Maw Maw. We had breakfast food that was out of this world! Sooo good!!!


Lillian loves to wear glasses of any kind!

Lillian is posing with Cale on the right (Laura Leigh's boyfriend) and Josh on the left (Lane's boyfriend). She loves playing with them!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Love the glasses picture....Ava loves glasses too and guess what....Ava almost always puts them on upside down too! Too Cute!

Anonymous said...

I hear you had a great chef!!!LOL