CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday Tammy!

Can you believe that I have a sister now that is 50 years old? For those of you that do not know I came very late in life. Tammy is 16 years older than me, Robin is 12 years older than me, and Mia is 10 years older than me. My mother was 37 years old when I came along. I may be that old before we finish our family who knows only the good Lord knows what is best. Well anyway we celebrated Tammy's birthday last night at LauCourt event center with some good cooked food, family and friends, Guinn's band, and birthday cake. Lillian kept saying on the way there "I'm excited, I'm excited!" She loves music and loves to sing. So here are a few pics from last night.

Happy Birthday Aunt Tammy!

Blowing out all 50 candles!

Lillian stood up there with Aunt Tammy forever and she was even trying to sing especially when Laura Leigh sung Joleene by Dolly Parton. She loves it!

Even my cousin Avery, daughter of Brandon and Haney Wallace, was enjoying the music. Isn't she adorable!!

Here is the gang! Sorry Julee that you couldn't be there but Roll Tide Roll!

Daddy, Mommy and Lillian

0 comments: