CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Spring Break!

Well what kind I say for spring break. We were sick! Yuck!! Lillian developed a cough that sounding like croup after she had finished her fever earlier in the week. We did manage to get outside Tuesday at Aunt Tammy's house for a little fun with sidewalk chalk. We were hoping that Lillian would get to meet up with her friends Katie Lee and Anna Beth for some fun at the park but she was sounding like a seal so we needed medicine and needed to stay inside. She wanted so bad to go outside. She would say "I not sick, I feel better. Can I go outside for a little bit?" I felt terrible to have to tell her no because I was going stir crazy being in the house myself. We are outside people. Forget what kind of housework that needs to be done because whenever it is pretty we are outside. As of right now we are on the mend.
This was at Aunt Tammy's when Lillian was trying to write on General with her sidewalk chalk.
Lillian and Laura Leigh pose in front what used to be Laura Leigh's and Lane's playhouse that has turned into a storage place.

Yesterday when I picked Lillian up from Mrs. Sam's I took her to Dr. Hall's office for her adjustment and then we headed to Big Springs park. She has never went down a big slide and she was a little hesitant but after the first slide down she was hooked from then on.
WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
We did go and visit with the ducks but Lillian wouldn't get down for me to take a picture. And of course we couldn't leave without swinging on the swings.

2 comments:

Erica said...

Sorry you've had to deal with sickness during spring break! Hope Lillian is well soon! Love the pictures!

Leanne Helums said...

Glad that you did get a few good days of play. Hope you both are better.