CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random Pictures

Anna went with me to school one day and this is how they had fun. Rolling all over my room with my new teacher chair. Abby was just cackling. Needless to say, not a whole lot work was going on that day.
Abby loves to empty the baby wipes!!
Finally made her nest!
Sweet Allie!
She is growing so much and changing!
She weighs over 8 pounds now and loves to be talked to when she is awake. She just doesn't know what my two has in store for her later!! I hate that we had to miss Kynsley's and Anna Beth's birthday party. Lillian was running fever which I think was from her ear but since we didn't know exactly we decided she didn't need to go. She cried because she wanted to go so bad. I felt bad for her but she is feeling better and is fever free. We hope that they had a great party. Happy Birthday Kynsley and Anna Beth!!

0 comments: