CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 16, 2010

Out with the Old and In with the New!!

I am so excited about moving into my new classroom at Blue Springs Elementary!! Before school was out I took some pictures of my room with all of my boxes. The only thing that I don't look forward to is starting back to school. I have enjoyed my summer at home with my girls. Getting to sleep in and lounge around with them until lunch and going here and there with them has been great!! Well, next week that will come to a halt. They will go back to Mrs. Sam's so that I can finish unpacking and decorate for the start of school. I hope to have everything done next week so that I can enjoy my last full week of summer.

My old room!
Lots of boxes!
My new classroom's view!!
My cabinets
Computer station
Cubbies!
Here is the lunchroom stage.
Nice lunchroom!
The gym is really nice!
Blue Springs Mustangs!!
Library
Collection desk in library
I have my work cut out for me but I think it will be well worth it!! Abby's party is tomorrow night!! Can't wait to celebrate!!

0 comments: