CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Lots of fun with friends!

Last week we went to visit Leanne and Katie Lee. We had so much fun!! Abby hung in there with the big girls.

Watching Barney!!
Buddies
Tuesday we decided to take the girls to Point Mallard. They have a great splash area for small kids. The weather was just perfect! We hope to take them back next week before we go back to work.

Hands in the air!
Wheee!
I couldn't get Abby to look up because the sun was too bright. She did really good to be one and seemed to enjoy the water but I may leave her behind next time so that I can help Lillian ride the waves in with a float. I remember doing that when I used to go and it was so much fun.
Katie Lee
Lillian spraying everyone.
The water slide was so much fun for Lillian.
Great fun!
Yummy ice cream!!
Abby took about a 15 minute nap on the ride over and by the time we were ready to leave she was exhausted.
Two little girls not wanting to leave!!
Lillian told me that she had a blast and couldn't wait to go again. Well, my classroom is coming along pretty well. Leanne came Monday to help me out with decorating and she was a big help. Thanks again for the help!! More work to continue tomorrow.

0 comments: