CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 12, 2010

Destin 2010

The beach was great!! Thanks to Daddy and Momma for taking us!! We left out Monday morning and when we got there this is the sight that we saw from our condo. Clean-up crews waiting on the charter bus to come and pick them up. They all worked very hard because we never saw the first drop of oil on the beach nor in the ocean.

Before we went to eat that night daddy and I took the girls down to the beach for a little while. It was starting to blow up a rain. Abby loved it!! She wanted so bad to get in the ocean.
Lillian having a ball!!
Breakfast time!!
Playing with beach toys
Handfuls of sand and mouthfuls of sand also!
Lillian was wiped out with a wave.
Check out my daddy! He is wearing REAL swimming trunks. As long as I can remember daddy has had cut off pants that remind me of Fred Flintstone. I really think he enjoyed himself with the girls. The waves hitting Abby in the face didn't slow her down. She was laughing each time!
Matching monkey pj's
Love this picture of Lillian with the waves!
Uncle Guinn playing with the girls
Abby loved trying to sit in the beach chair.
Lane and Lillian trying to ride the waves.
Eating at the Destin Marina!
Abby loved hearing the live music.
Since I got burnt on Wednesday, I decided to take them to the indoor pool instead of the outside one. It was packed in both pools but the girls had a ball anyway. Lillian made several friends while she was swimming. She will not have any trouble adjusting to school when that rolls around for her.
What a silly face!!
Sacked out!!
Since I was little I have always loved airbrushed shirts. Some people may not care about them but I think they are cute on little ones. Lillian picked her shirt out and of course her pick was flip flop shoes. I picked the beach ball out for Abby since that was also Lillian's first beach shirt.

We really enjoyed our trip and would love to go back with Chris! Thursday night before we left the next morning Abby starting walking meaning taking more than two steps. Now she is walking everywhere. This Saturday will be Abby's party. Hard to believe that she will be one!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like so much fun....I really, really, really want to go back and this did not help at all!!! Glad you all enjoyed the trip even though Chris wasn't able to be there.

Dana said...

Looks like a wonderful family trip. I am glad you got to carry the girls to the beach. I know you missed Chris though.

Alicia said...

What a fun trip! You got some great pictures. I love the picture of the girls passed out & the airbrush t-shirts are the ultimate beach trip souvineer! You have to have those:)