CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, August 27, 2009

First Real Bath with Big Sister!!

Well, we finally gave Abby her first real bath with Lillian Wednesday night before church. Lillian was so excited that she was going to get to hold Abby in the water. Ummm......not a good idea! She couldn't hold her up well enough for me to bathe her so I had to give her a bath myself outside of the bathtub. But Lillian was so proud of herself for helping give Abby a bath. Check out the differences in the tans. Poor Abby.... she might have a hard time getting a tan like her mommy but unlike her sister!
Today we went to Anna's volleyball game at A.B.S. Lillian knows so much about sports it is so funny. Of course she knows the cheer bump, set, spike for volleyball and goes around saying that for Anna. It was so hot in the gym because they do not have air conditioner. I hope that they have one in the new gym on the new campus. Anyway, Anna won both games.

Lillian, Abby, and Laura Leigh are posing for the picture! Abby is really not posing because she sleeps all the time!! I am not complaining though!!!
Anna waiting on a ball to come back over the net. I wish that I could be that skinny again!!
Anna is sporting her brother's number from school which is #5.
We have Abby's baby bed here but it is not put up. The rest of the furniture will be here in 3 to 4 weeks. Hopefully, the bed will be up this weekend and I will post pics of it. I am also in the process of changing Lillian's room over to Ladybugs and I will post pics of her room later. Hope everyone had a great day!!

1 comments:

Laura Leigh said...

Aww!!! That pic of us turned out sweet, even though we felt like Shadrach, Meshach, & Abednego in that hot gym!!! :) I <3 my baby girls!!