CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 15, 2009

Catch up time!

Sorry that it has been a while! We have been a little busy as you may know! Well, we eventually got to come home last week and we were so glad to see our driveway. We have had lots of visitors to come by with gifts for Abby and for Lillian. I would like to thank everyone for the gifts and the prayers on our behalf. We are so blessed with a great family and great friends! Now for some pictures..... on the last night of our stay we went to eat at a Triple J's steakhouse that was soooo good! This was the first time that the two sisters rode together. So here is Lillian smiling but I forgot to push down the canopy to be able to see Abby.
We got in about 1:00 a.m. on Friday morning. I just happened to be going through the mail and found Katie Lee's invitation to her birthday party that was on Saturday. Lillian sure didn't want to miss out since she didn't get to go to Anna Beth's. So I took her to the party and then I went to work in my room at school to be able to get it ready for the sub on Saturday.

Katie Lee is getting ready to blow out her candles. The cake was gorgeous and very delicious! Happy Birthday Katie Lee!!

The gang is ready to sing and eat!
Lillian loves to climb!!
Lillian and Allie loving the swings!
This past Sunday was our first service that we all got to go to church together. Mark was nice enough to come and take our picture since we did this with Lillian too.
Abby would not open her eyes for the camera.
She loves to be naked!
Thursday night Laura Leigh had a Mary Kay party at Lane's shop. Of course Lillian had to go since it was dealing with makeup.
Check out Lillian putting on her makeup!
She really was loving it!!
Last night we had a little bit of a scare with Lillian. I was wondering how long it would take her to stick something up her nose. Well, it happened last night while she was in the bathtub. She hollers and tells me that she has stuck her ponytail holder up her nose and can't get it out. You know the little ouchless rubber band ones.........a black one at that. I quickly got her out and found a flashlight and I could see it at the very back of her nose. I tried tweezers and Lillian wouldn't sit still enough. Just so happened that Brian and Dawn Barlow called us to see how we were doing and they told us to make her stand up and blow her nose as hard as she could. We tried and tried that and finally it came out!! I would have taken a picture but she was naked and the ponytail holder was very gross. Lillian has promised that she wouldn't do that again. We'll see how that goes. We will be celebrating my dad's birthday tonight at my sister Robin's house.

4 comments:

Al and Brooke said...

I am so glad ya'll are home! Now, that she is ok, I would have loved to have seen Lillian sticking the pony tail holder up her nose!

Dana said...

Glad you guys made it home safely. I hope everything is going great with the new family addition.

Alicia said...

Don't you wonder why kids do the things they do? What in the world sounds fun about sticking things up your nose? I'll never understand that one but it seems like that's a stage they all go through! Glad everything's going well!

Amber said...

Keeping busy, huh? Glad everything is going well.