CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Abby is one month old!!!

Can you believe that one month has already past that we have had Abby??? She is growing so fast!! She eats all the time and she still sleeps a lot. We are still trying to adjust to having two children but it seems to be getting a little easier and easier with each passing day. Abby has starting smiling a lot and even trying to talk some or you know make noises. It is great having two girls and we thank God everyday for them because they have changed our lives forever.

6 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, I can't believe it has been a month already!

Leanne Helums said...

I cannot believe that time has gone so fast!

The Burns Family said...

Hey, her eyes are open in this picture! Every time I see the sweet little thing, she is asleep! I can't believe it has already been a month.

Dana said...

Time flies when you are having fun! I know you guys are so happy. I am very glad you have two beautiful, healthy daughters. :)

Beth said...

Wow...already a month. That doesn't seem possible, does it? She is so precious!

Erica said...

It is hard to believe that a month has already passed (that also means I'm a month closer to joining your club!!!!) Anyway, your girls are beautiful!