CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Recent Activites

This past Wednesday we had some company to come by the house. Atina, that I finished high school with, came by with her daughter Blakely to see Abby and Lillian. It was so great to see them. Lillian and Blakely had fun playing with each other. Atina and I had so much fun catching up that I didn't take any pictures of the girls playing. Hope that Blakely can come back to play again!!

Blakely holding Abby!
On Friday Lillian went with me to the pep rally at Clements. She was so excited about going! She talked all the way about seeing the horse, Colt. She was just talking big because she somehow was scared to death of him. Last year she didn't have a problem with him and now I don't know why she is so afraid of him. Anyway, I talked to my class to let them know that I would be coming back on Tuesday. They seemed excited but I have to admit that I am really not excited about leaving my girls to go back. I will be counting down the days until the next holiday. Wish me a good year at school!!

Smiling in her Colts cheerleader outfit!
I hope that we didn't catch anything while we were at school. I didn't want to carry Abby because of the threat of the swine flu. I made sure that Lillian washed her hands and we used every kind of wipe that kills the virus. I hope to have more pictures after tonight. We are heading to my sister Robin's for the big game. Lots of good company and food!! How could it get any better than that???? How about a big Roll Tide win!!!!!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Does Blakely not look just like Atina did when she was younger??? I know you are dreading going back...We can count down the days together! As far as Lillian...they go through spells. I think the fear thing is one of those spells that they just go through. I guess it is all a part of growing up!

Erica said...

I know you are enjoying your girls and dreading going back to work! I would be just like you! Just soak in as much Mommy/daughter time as you can! Your girls are beautiful! I can't get over how much Blakely looks just like her mommy!!!!

Lori said...

Amanda your girls are PRECIOUS!!! Can't wait to follow up on your beautiful family.