CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a wonderful Mother's Day. My girls had cards for me along with a gift certificate for me to go shopping for myself for once. I am usually shopping for the girls that I rarely ever shop for myself anymore so that was going to be a treat.

My girls
Lillian loves to take pictures so she took these next pictures. A little blurry but overall she did a good job. Mimi with her two crazy sons!!
Lillian did great with this picture!
Mimi and the girls
That night we headed to Jones Road for church and then to my sister Tammy's house. We had a delicious meal of course. This horse in the picture is a big hit for my girls. They love to ride it. Abby kept wanting to go round and around on it.
Maw Maw and her girls
I thought this was a sweet picture of the girls with Chris. They were trying to get the cows to come closer to the fence. Some of the cows came a little closer but not up to the fence.

0 comments: