CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 17, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt and Easter 2011

We hosted our 3rd annual Easter egg hunt this year. A big thanks goes out to Donnie and Leanne for all the help!! It seemed like the kids enjoyed it. Can't wait for next year's egg hunt!! This post is long so bear with me.

All the kiddos before the hunt!
Abby's first time to hunt!!
Lillian knew exactly where to look!
Yummy cupcake!!
Trying to get both to look at camera and it doesn't always work!
Giving Allie her Easter goodies! Her first Easter!!
The girls went to Aunt Rob's to color eggs and then to have a contest of the best colored egg. They loved it! I had to make sure that they wore clothes that I didn't care for egg coloring getting on it. My two can really make a mess!
Then the next morning the Easter Bunny came and brought all sorts of goodies!!
Loving it!
Flip flops!!!
Cool dude!

Lillian checking out everything
New sandals!
Another cool dude!
After church Sunday morning, I had Chris's side at my house for lunch. Ate too much but enjoyed it!
Chris and his girls
The girls and me
An attempt at a family pose
Sisters
Then after church Sunday night, I had my side of the family over for supper. Had a great meal of course but ate way too much!!
Posing with Uncle Guinn
My sisters!!
Grandkids with Paw Paw and Maw Maw
Laura Leigh and Abby (wish I was as tanned as L.L.)Natalie and Abby
Chris was trying to get something out of his hand and he was using Guinn's magnifying glasses. He wanted to know did he look intelligent with them on. I told him that they made him look old. Needless to say he didn't like that answer!!
More to come soon!

0 comments: