CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 20, 2011

Field Day and Alabama Adventure

This was our first field day at Blue Springs Elementary!! It was so fun for the kids!!! Hope to be able to bring Lillian next year. We had tons on inflatables and food!! Thanks to our awesome P.E. coaches for organizing it!!

Here is a mega slide that a coworker and I raced down the slide to see who could get to the bottom first. It was fun! I had one of my kids to take a picture of me coming down it but all they got was my big behind and I figured no one would want to see that picture!!
Other inflatables
Being drenched with a fire truck hose ranked #1 on my kids list from field day!! They loved it!!
Since our kids are sort of graduating elementary school, we decided to try and go to Alabama Adventure as one of our field trips. It was awesome!! That is definitely going to become a 5th grade field trip from now on!!

My coworker Robin and me!!
I got to ride all of the coasters that they had and each time I got ready to load the coaster my heart would be beating so hard. I was hoarse by the time we left from screaming. My class said that the trip was a great way to end the school year. Can't wait for next year!!

0 comments: