CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Growing Every Day!

Abby is growing so fast and learning so many things. She is beginning to hold her own bottle to feed herself and that is a sign that we need to be waving bye-bye to the bottle. I plan to have her off the bottle and pacey by the time I go back to work in August. We did away with the bottle and the pacey with Lillian when she was a year old and we didn't have any trouble breaking those habits. I hope that we have the same luck with Abby. She loves her sippy cup so I think that it will not be that difficult. Abby is also starting to get front teeth!! It won't be long before she will be walking. Time goes by so fast!!

Look I am doing it all by myself!!
First tractor ride!!!
Loving every minute!!
My mom has the shingles and that has put a little strain on Abby being able to see Maw Maw. Abby will not get her vaccine against chicken pox until July. We have to wait for about 3 weeks to see if she will pop out with them. Good thing is that everything that I have read it says that they have to touch the sores for them to catch it. Shingles are not airborne like chicken pox. Mom is feeling some better. She says that it feels like she has a really, really bad sunburn where she is broken out. I hope she gets better soon!! We have a wedding to get ready for this month!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I sure hope Robbie Nell is feeling better soon! I had no idea she had shingles. Bless her heart!