CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 2, 2010

Fun Weekend.....Disney Live!

Another busy week......haven't been home at night until tonight! I am hoping that next week will be a little less busy. On Thursday of last week I got my hair done at Laney's and Lillian had to go with me. While I was sitting under the dryer, Lane curled Lillian's hair just like she is going to for her wedding. Her hair looks great with a little curl in it! Maybe you can tell about her hair from the pictures.

On Friday night I took Lillian to see Disney Live! The Easter Bunny helped pay for the tickets and brought them to our house a little early but is going to leave some other goodies on Easter. Lillian loved it! Enjoy the pics!
Lillian and Mommy
Lillian's favorite, Cinderella!

Some wild and silly girls!!
What a smile!
Well, this weekend is full of things to do: Easter egg hunt, Chan and Marla's house, Easter at my house for Chris's side, and Easter at my sister Robin's house for my side. Hope everyone has a great Easter!

0 comments: