CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 4, 2009

Lots of Catching Up!

Lots of things have been going on in our lives. With so much going on and getting in late, I was just so tired that all I wanted to do when I got home was to go to bed. Sorry for the lengthy post but here is what we have been doing lately. Tuesday before Thanksgiving the 5th grade went on a field trip to Nashville to an imax 3-D movie "A Christmas Carol" and to the ice exhibit "A Charlie Brown Christmas." I loved it! It was so cold at the ice exhibit. The lady said that they had to keep it a 9 degrees. It was so pretty and the kids of course loved the slides. Here are a few pics of the exhibit.


Fun, fun, fun!!
Yes, that is me coming down on the left side!
My coworkers and me (Kelly, me, Leigh Ann, and Robin)
Laney's Salon Christmas Open House
Lillian, Allison, Lane, Laura Leigh, and Abby
Thursday night we ate a very good meal at my dad and mom's house. I think everyone stuffed themselves so much that we were all ready to bed down. Aunt Mia is holding up her hound's tooth for Abby's background.
Future Trojan cheerleader!
Friday after the Alabama/Auburn ballgame we headed for Mimi's house for supper. It was so delicious! Lillian had tons of fun with Tyler, Jonathan, and Emily. As you can see from the picture, Abby was all tuckered out.
Lillian and Emily
This past Monday I had a diapers and wipes baby shower from work. Everyone was so good to us and I want them to know that I really appreciate it very much. Chris brought Lillian and Abby to school for the shower. Lillian loved the party.
Abby and my assistant principal, Lori
All smiles in front of the gift table!
On Tuesday Abby went for her 4 month check-up and again we got a clean bill of health. I am so thankful that she hasn't been sick especially since Lillian stays in her face all the time. She weighed 15 pounds and 1/2 oz. She was 25 and 3/4 inches long. She will be catching up with Lillian pretty soon at this rate. Again Abby had to get shots and that didn't go very well. She frowned up whenever the nurse came back in to give her the shots and it took me a good 15 minutes to get her to calm down. She has been on fruit for a while and tonight was the first night that we gave her green beans. She loved them! No weird face or anything.....can you believe that! I think that she is going to be my good eater. I couldn't refuse to take her picture before she got her shots.
Doesn't she look so cute????Sweet Abby Lee!
Last night we went to the Christmas parade. We were able to sit in the vehicle with the window just cracked enough to hear the bands. Lillian was really excited about seeing the bands, cheerleaders, and floats. I can tell that this Christmas will be really fun for Lillian. I tried to get Lillian's and Abby's picture before the parade started but I never could get Abby and Lillian to look at the camera at the same time. So here is what I got.
I just had to put this picture in because of Lillian's expression. She stopped smiling just as I snapped the picture. Too funny!
This is what Abby did for half of the parade.......cat napping.
We couldn't fit everyone in my vehicle so some went to Tammy's vehicle. Of course, Lillian had to be with Aunt Tammy, Laura Leigh, and Lane.
Cale, Anna, and Allison joined the outside group also.
I think that gets me caught up for now. Again sorry for the long post. Hope everyone has a great weekend and let the Tide roll over the Gators!! Go Bama!!

1 comments:

Erica said...

I enjoyed the long post....I like seeing what all you've been up to and I have to say it made me tired reading it! LOL! Glad everyone is well and I know you're looking forward to the rest of the Christmas season!