CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 6, 2009

December Daily Project

I, too, am doing the December daily project and I am already behind but I hope to be caught up after this post.

December 1st
Lillian is starting to love looking at catalogs while she is on the potty doing the big job. I caught her doing this and I thought this was too funny. She is just like a little adult!
December 2nd
Both of my girls love to be without any clothes! Even though Lillian wasn't standing up straight Abby is almost as tall as she is and will probably catch up with Lillian pretty soon.
December 3rd
We all enjoyed the Christmas parade! My family goes and eat after the parade every year and this year was no different. We finished the night at Cracker Barrel.
December 4th
Lillian is a large Barney fan and so what could be any better on a Friday night than watching Barney. We watch it so much that Chris and I get up singing some of the Barney songs.
December 5th
We woke up to a beautiful scene of snow! Lillian was so excited about going and playing in it. Lillian and Daddy tried to build a snowman but the snow wouldn't stay together. Hopefully, we will get an even bigger snow later on this year to build a really big snowman!

For the ballgame we headed to Chan and Marla's for some good chili and a great ballgame. Roll Tide Roll!!! Marla is an Auburn fan and Chan is an Alabama fan and she has a display of Alabama/Auburn things and Lillian loves to play in it. How about what she has on.........Alabama cheerleading outfit and an Auburn hat and purse.
After the ballgame we tried to get some Christmas card pictures since Marla has some pretty decorations. Well, I hope that I can use some of the pictures because it is a pain trying to get two kids to look at the camera at the same time.
December 6th
Chris loves cereal and Lillian loves to eat his too. Why???? I do not know because she will not eat cereal until he is eating cereal. Chris has to take a bite and then give her a bite. Too funny!
Well, that gets me caught up and this week will be as busy as last week. Hope everyone has a great week!

2 comments:

Erica said...

Glad you're doing the Dec. Daily project! It'll be fun! Love the pictures!

Alicia said...

She is hilarious! I know she keeps you on your toes and I'm sure she'll have Abby falling in right behind her before too long:)