CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Princess Lillian!!!

Friday night we celebrated Lillian's 3rd birthday with a princess party at Laney's Salon. I would like to thank my two nieces Lane and Laura Leigh along with Allison and Paige for a wonderful night of salon style! I believe that the girls all had fun. Lillian kept on thanking me for her princess party. She said it was so much fun. Here are some pictures of our beautiful princesses!

The Birthday Girl.......Princess Lillian!!
First hair......
then make-up.....
then fingernails.
Princess Kaylee
Princess Anna Beth
Princess Kynsley
Princess Madigyn
Princess Addie Mae
Princess Huntley
Princess Allie
Princess Katie Lee
Princess James
Delicious Party Cake!
Mrs. Sam did a wonderful job on the cake. I will post pics from the family party later. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!!

0 comments: