CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sesame Street Live!!!!

After my long first day back at work on Tuesday, I took Lillian to see Sesame Street Live that night. Leanne and Katie Lee went along for the show also. The show was great but a little long. By the end of it Lillian was telling me that she was tired, but overall it was a great show. We are waiting for a Barney Live show to come to town. If anyone knows of one please let me know.

Lillian and Katie Lee enjoying themselves before the show!
She watched every move that they made.


Abby spent her first night away from home that night with Paw Paw and Maw Maw. Mother was thinking of me....how sweet of her. She knew that it would be late when we got in and she wanted me to get a good night sleep. I'm glad that she offered because I was so tired that I don't even remember my head hitting the pillow. By the way I did survive my first day back!! Can't wait for fall break!!

1 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you guys enjoyed the show! I agree it was a bit long but thought it might of just been us.