CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Mini Vacation

Just to let you know that I will not be blogging until we get back from our trip. We will be attending the 30th anniversary of Christian Family Services in Gainesville, FL (that is the agency that we went through to get Lillian and we are going through them again for our second child). We are leaving Friday evening and we are going to try and make it to Dothan by midnight or before. We will get up the next morning and drive the rest of the way to Gainesville. We hope to show Lillian the hospital that she was born in before the banquet. After the banquet we are driving on to Orlando which is only about two hours away. We will go to church and relax at the pool on Sunday. Then on Monday and Tuesday we are going to Sea World! Lillian is so excited about seeing the animals especially Shamu. She tells everyone that he might splash her. Chris and I have been to Sea World but we didn't get to spend much time there so I am really excited about going back. Hopefully, we will travel back home on Wednesday. Anna will be going with us and Lillian is so thrilled that someone is going with her. I hope that she will travel well. She did okay on the two trips to the beach so I am hoping that Barney will keep her occupied for a long time. I hope that she will use her earphones so that we don't have to listen to Barney all the way. Chris and I sometime wake up singing Barney songs. Well, I have got a full schedule tomorrow to get ready to leave so I must go. We are taking a laptop with us so I still will be able to keep up with the blogs. See you all later!

5 comments:

The Burns Family said...

Hope y'all have fun! Be careful and can't wait to see pictures when y'all return!

Amber said...

Have fun! Hope you have a safe trip.

Erica said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Have a great time and take lots of pictures to post when you get back home!

Alicia said...

Sounds like fun! I'm sure Lillian will have lots of stories for us when you get back.

Dana said...

Sounds Exciting! I know what you mean about Barney. We listened to Franklin til we went crazy on the way to Destin. If you need a few extra videos I have some. I hope you guys have a wonderful time!