CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Father's Day Weekend

Catching up again since I have been working hard at a training that is finally over!!!! I was informed that we have another two weeks next summer. What a bummer!!! For those of you that I haven't told the news about my job, it is official that I will be at Clements teaching 5th grade. I am getting a little excited but I have so much to do since I am moving into another classroom. I will not have to unpack everything because if the new school (Blue Springs Elementary) is on schedule then we will move after this school year. I am so excited about the new school and the idea of being separated from the high school. Enough of that and back to what we have been doing. Last Saturday night we celebrated my nephew Will's birthday who was turning 19. We also celebrated with Colby from church since he was turning 15.

Will and Colby ready to blow out the candles!!
All smiles for the camera!
On Sunday morning, Lillian was ready to give Daddy his card and gift. He got a nice dress shirt and we will be going shopping to add more to his wardrobe.

Lillian is giving her Daddy a kiss and a hug!
Then Sunday night we went to church with my sister Tammy at Jones' Road. Chris got a call before we left that he had to go into work so he met up with us later at Tammy's house. We were afraid that my daddy wouldn't be able to come since he was sick. He had a really bad cold but he was able to make it for church and to Tammy's house. We fixed daddy right up with lots of goodies. I am so lucky to have a daddy like mine that is a good Christian example. He is also one of those that if you need him to do something for you he is right there doing it for you. My daddy will soon be 73 years old so I hope and pray that I will have him around for many more Father's days to come.

Lillian loves her Paw Paw!

Anna still wants to have something to do with Lillian even after our trip!

We were going to get Lillian's picture made with Chris in his church clothes but he had to go into work. Oh, well!! Lillian is killing me with the way she is posing now for pictures!!

I don't do very good with turning the camera around and taking a picture with me in it. But here is my coworker Kelly (she is moving up from third grade to fifth) and me smiling on the last day of training!! One of the perks of the training is that we had different vendors there each day. I spent too much money but it sure was fun shopping!!

I hope to have a more peaceful, relaxing week ahead of me!!!

2 comments:

KLewter said...

Looks like y'all had a busy and fun weekend. May I ask why there is a tube of Aquafresh toothpaste sitting beside the birthday cake? :)

Kathryn Lewter

Little Gifts From God said...

I think the toothpaste is where Robin did not put up all of the groceries.