CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 12, 2009

Day 4 of Our Trip

Monday we headed for Sea World! Lillian had a wonderful day even without a nap. It was very hot and humid! We entered the park @11:00a.m. and left @10:00p.m. after the fireworks. We were all exhausted that I believe that everyone slept good that night. We saw many shows and our favorite one was the dolphin show. The Shamu show was a little let down because the whales did not want to cooperate. Hope you enjoy the pics!

Ready for Sea World!
Lillian and Anna posing with the dolphin
Here is Anna getting to touch a stingray. They felt really slimy!
Lillian and Daddy smiling in front of the manatees exhibit.
I told Chris that this was him being very proud of himself!!! LOL!!!

Anna took these pictures and they are a little blurry. But here is Lillian riding the carousel. It took me a while to get her to hold onto the pole instead of my neck. She is starting to be a little scaredy cat.


That afternoon it came a down pour! Everyone headed for cover but the kids. It wasn't lightning and she was about to get wet in the splash zone so why not let her play in the rain. I eventually had to take her pants off due to them sliding down and just let her run in her panties and shirt. The next day we were very much prepared for the splash zone. It rained for about 30 minutes and it cooled things down.

We managed to get her on some more rides. Here are some more pics.
A pic of the Shamu show

This is the only family picture that I got. I forgot to take our picture in front of the Sea World sign that Chris and I had when we went the time before we had Lillian. Shame on me!

I hope that you are enjoying the pictures. More to come!

0 comments: