CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Pumpkin Patch!

Last Saturday Leanne and I took Lillian and Katie Lee to the pumpkin patch in Tenn. They had a ball even though it was so hot........too hot for the month of October!!! I decided to leave Abby at home this year because she would be too little to enjoy things. I am so glad that I didn't take her because she doesn't do to well in hot weather. Next year she will be just the right age. Anyway, this was Lillian's first time to the pumpkin patch and she was so excited!!

Pumpkin Bounce!
Another bounce and slide blow up
Playing in the corn
Cow train!!
Too cute!!
Sliding is so much fun!!
Having loads of fun!!
Lillian and Katie Lee playing in the corn
Cheese!
Lillian's idea of a silly face
Mommy and Lillian
Which one???
I found one!!
A perfect pick!
Leanne got some good pictures of the girls looking at the camera together. The ones I took either had Lillian looking off or Katie Lee looking off. I know that they can't wait until next year to go back.

1 comments:

Ariel Mason said...

Your Blog is soo adorable!! I hope that youll check mine out and follow me too!!