CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Fiddler's Convention 2010

This was Abby's first Fiddler's Convention. She was too little last year to get her out in the nighttime air. I believe she enjoyed herself. We always enjoy the Fiddler's. This year was a little different since Chris is working for Athens State now. He had to work both nights so that meant that I was on my own with the girls. But not totally because I had enough family there to help out. We look forward to next year!

Getting ready to stroll
Every year my sister Tammy parks her camper around the library and Guinn has lunch there for everyone making music. My girls had the biggest time. Lillian is already a music buff and I think that Abby is going in the same direction.

Mark is enjoying the music!
Aunt Tammy and Abby
Loving the bluegrass!!
I love hearing my sister sing!!!
Patting the stool to the beat
This really has nothing to do with the Fiddler's but I just had to share. Abby loves feeding herself. If you let her feed herself then everything disappears on her plate. But, boy, does she ever make a mess. After she eats we have to put her straight into the tub. I don't know if you can really see her face but she has it all over her.
What a mess!!!!
Hope to have pumpkin patch pictures next.

0 comments: