CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Labor Day and Football Friday

Labor Day weekend went by so fast. But I sure did enjoy my time off and now I am counting down to the next holiday which will be fall break. On Monday we headed to Mt. Rozell to eat and then to the creek. The creek had a little more excitement than usual. Daddy took us to a different place. It was called Slippery Rock. I know why they call it that now.........I fell in the water!!! I just scraped my leg but my camera was soaked!! I let the sun dry it out and then Lane told me to put it in a zip lock bag with rice and it would dry the moisture out. It worked!!! I am so glad that I didn't have to buy a new camera but needless to say I didn't get to take anymore pictures after the creek. I was the lucky one that only fell one time.........Mark fell three times!!!!

Abby didn't go to the creek this time but by next year she should be able to go and enjoy. She stayed at the camper with Aunt Rob and tried to take a nap.
Lillian stylin' with her sunglasses
Lillian, Natalie and Nat's friend Madalyn
Paw Paw even rolled up his pants legs to wade!!
Great fun!
Friday night was Lillian's night to perform the two cheers and dance that she learned at cheer camp. She was so excited and couldn't wait to get there. Here she is waiting to go on to the football field.
Showing out!
Loving it!
Making sure that she is doing it right
She is growing up fast!
Met some new friends, Ireland and Mitch
Abby is starting to try to wear high heels and she sometimes gets mad at them because they make her fall down especially in our kitchen. She almost looks like she is in pain but she just got herself up after falling in the floor hard.
This week seems to be a busy week with our anniversary of 15 years. I keep saying this but where does the time go..............really makes me feel old!!!! Hope everyone has a great week!

0 comments: