CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A.B.S. Volleyball

We usually are big supporters of my family when it comes to sporting events but we haven't been doing too good with Anna and volleyball. I have been so busy with school by working late hours that we haven't been able to make it to the games. I feel like Leanne does about her school year. I just can't seem to get ahead right now. Hope that will all change here soon!!

Abby enjoying herself at the game
Big Cheese!!
Anna #5
Anna Banana!
Serve that ball!!
Hope to have more postings during the week! Going to be a busy weekend with Fiddler's! Can't wait!!

2 comments:

Adrielly! said...

Hello, I'm from Brazil and I found your blog by chance,
I read your post and step through the same thing as you.
I'm also no time for anything I like.
this week looks like it's all coming back to the place and I decided to create this blog. I hope your trip, ok? a super kiss!

Adrielly! said...

was already esque, my blog is: thingsofadrielly.blogspot.com
kiss!