CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Welcome Baby Allie Elizabeth!!

On Monday, June the 7th Allie Elizabeth Hinkle made her way into the world at 10:58 p.m. weighing in at 6 pounds and 3 oz. and measuring 18 inches!!!! She sure did make all of us wait long enough!! The doctors started giving all the meds to Marla about six that morning and when I called at 9:00 a.m. Marla had done absolutely nothing! So by the time Chris and I got there she had dilated at least to 3 cm and that was about 2:15 p.m. Needless to say Allie was being a little stubborn! Good news is that she is a healthy little girl and we are so proud for Chan and Marla!! They have been waiting for this moment for almost 10 years and it has finally arrived. We thank the good Lord above for blessing them with this precious little girl!!

Marla will kill me for posting a picture with her in it. She will just have to get over it!! She knows me too well!!
Marla's great niece Alivia getting to hold her baby cousin
Finally my turn!!
Chris is very used to holding little girls!
Last night we took the girls back to the hospital to see Baby Allie. Lillian was so excited and couldn't wait to hold her. Abby was getting excited too especially when Baby Allie started crying.
Lillian holding Allie
Abby getting in the picture
All of these sweet girls!
Just so precious!
They are hoping to come home today. I am sure that I will have more pictures this weekend because I am cooking supper for them on Friday night. Lillian is already asking when is Friday going to get here so that I can see Baby Allie.

1 comments:

Erica said...

She is absolutely precious! Makes me want another one! LOL!