CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 4, 2010

A Week Full of Things

First week of summer was packed full of things to do. Laundry was high on the list and getting Lillian's pool out from last summer. She has been begging to get it out and we haven't had the time to do it. I am so glad that we invested in a plastic pool! It is so easy to clean plus it really stores easily. Before we went out to get the pool, we had to watch some Barney. Abby is starting to get interested in Barney and she decides that she wants to watch it in her bouncy seat. Needless to say I brought this home from Mrs. Sam's and I was going to put it up but Abby loves sitting and acting like a monkey in it so I guess I will keep it out for a while.
Barney watcher!
She realizes that she can sit on her knees and rock the seat back and forth. She really rocks it back and forth which makes her look like a money gone wild!!
I never could get Abby to look at the camera. I guess the sun was too bright. Abby is going to be a water duck. She had so much fun with Lillian in the pool. I can't wait to take her to Aunt Mia's pool and see how she reacts to me being in the water with her. Lillian will be taking swimming lessons the week of V.B.S. Hope that she does well and doesn't chicken out. She will be taking them with Huntley so maybe she will be fine.
Splashing fun
Abby was splashing so hard that she was getting choked on the water but that didn't stop her from splashing any less.
Lillian has been begging me to put her hair up in a ponytail for church on Wednesdays nights but with me working I had just enough time to eat, take a shower, and give the girls a bath to be able to make it to church on time which I need to work harder at every week. She was so excited that I was going to have enough time to put it up in a ponytail. Here is a peek of what she looked like before church.

On Thursday we got some kittens from our neighbor Linda that lives in the first house that we built. I always love going back to that house because it reminds me of what it looked like when we lived in it. We got two kittens which both of them are boys. They are already following Lillian around just like she is their mother. Lillian constantly wants to be outside with them.
Lillian with Golden and Creamy
Sweet!
Marla goes in on Sunday night around 8:00p.m. and they will start inducing her Monday morning around 6:00a.m. Please pray for a safe delivery of Allie and that she will be very healthy. We went to eat at their house tonight and Marla has the baby room almost complete except for just little things. The room is gorgeous!! Marla is a great decorator and she did the room herself. I think she outdid herself. Can't wait for little miss Allie to make her way into the world!!

Love it!!
So cute!
Love the furniture!
It was late when we left Chan and Marla's so I knew that the kids would go to bed on the way home. When we pulled into the garage this is the sight that we see when we are about to get out.
Exhausted!
Another one that is exhausted!!
We have Madigyn and Landyn's birthday party tomorrow and Lillian is so excited about wearing her swimsuit. Hope the weather cooperates!! Have a great weekend!!

0 comments: