CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Loving the outdoors!

I am going to post pictures of me in the dunking booth on field day and some pics from our field trip to Chattanooga but I am waiting on the pictures of me on field day. So I will post them soon. Since Lillian was with Aunt Tammy today, Abby got some playing time in with Mommy! She loves the outdoors! She would love to be able to get down and go but she is not quite walking yet. She is getting a little brave by letting go of things every now and then. We have been trying to get her to take a step but she just dives for us. Lillian was 10 months when she started walking and Abby just turned 10 months on Friday so I know that it will be soon!

Loving the swing!
Lots of giggles and squeals!
Wheeeee!
She knows exactly how to slide down the slide. We got so tickled at her pushing herself off and then falling on the ground.
Lillian went somewhere in Elkmont for Guinn's group to play and had a marvelous time. She even got up there on a stool and sung with Aunt Tammy in front of a big crowd!! Can't believe that!!

0 comments: